Wednesday 28 March 2012

Unacceptable

This is unacceptable



I took the evening photographs on Thursday 22 March on my way to a meeting. I took the day time pictures on 27 March, during that time the piles of black bags have grown. This kind of thing has got to stop. 

This kind of thing has got to stop
  
I have written to Reading Borough Council insisting they take strong action to stop this kind of abuse happening. This kind of thing reflects badly on the town and the Oxford Road. Whoever is responsible should be prosecuted, this is totally unacceptable. 

I have also asked for an urgent meeting with the head of service responsible for refuse collection and the lead councillor for the environment to discuss what can be done to prevent this appalling situation occurring in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment